itmSUITE® supports this fundamental stage of the IT services lifecycle. In particular, the following processes:
- Design Coordination
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Availability Management
Discover how by looking at the detailed profiles.
Main features of itmSUITE® useful in this area
- Management of the design activities for services at all levels of complexity (eg. via projects and, change);
- Management and communication of the catalog of services;
- Management of the availability of end-to-end services;
- Definition and control of the performance levels of the external services provided to clients (SLA), inside and outside the organisation to suppliers.
Main benefits deriving from the adoption of the itmSUITE®
- Improvement in the ability to accurately predict and manage the costs, timescales and risks associated to the Service Design phase;
- Contributes to the increase in the number of successful changes;
- Re-use of the Service Design assets between projects and services;
- Contributes to the reduction in time expenditure through the planning of the service.