itmSUITE® supports the adoption of the most successful best practices and standards for Portfolio, Programme and Project Management (MoPR, MSPR, PRINCE2R, PMPR, ISO/IEC 21500). This is mainly achieved by supporting cross-practices (Management Control, Benefits Management, Financial Management, Risk Management, Organisational Governance, Resource Management) but also through the use of its distinctive features (Service Orientation and Roles Readiness, Business Rules Engine, Dashboard and Reporting Engine, Easy Integration, Codeless Customization) and more specifically in the different areas of Portfolio, Programme and Project Management as illustrated in the diagram.
To find out more about the characteristics and support offered by itmSUITE® Portfolio, Programme and Project Management please select the area that you are interested in on the diagram.
Main benefits deriving from the adoption of itmSUITE®
- Solid support for the introduction and evolution of all the best practices in IT Service Portfolio, Programme and project Management;
- Complete and continuously improving functional coverage;
- Availability of pre-configured processes that facilitate and speed up the start up phase;
- Low input in terms of time and effort needed in the start up phase;
- Effective adaptation, without compromises, to meet all needs (flexibility);
- Reduction in number of tools that need to be managed and in the number of integration maintenance interventions that need to be carried out over time (significant reduction in the Total Cost of Ownership);
- Autonomous and intuitive configuration thanks to codeless configuration ( independence that ensures independence, done by product specialists and which leads to an increase in the adaptation speed and a significant decrease in the Total Cost of Ownership);
- After- sales support provided by trained personnel, qualified in the field of IT Service Portfolio, Programme and Project Management (eg. ITILPRINCE2R );
- Flexible service support contracts;
- Ready-to-go solutions available (training and consulting provided on best practices + software) for a guaranteed result in a fixed time period;
- Sustainable investment offers available (e.g. software license rental or Software as a Service).