You might wonder how itmCLOUD®can stand out from the crowd in a market like Incident Managment that is packed with competitors and tools. The answer lies in the product's configurability which means that Incidents can be assigned to the correct solution group, and its ability to monitor and react to KPIs. Both of these factors make it extremely efficient and a point of reference in its field.
Main features of itmCLOUD® useful in this area
- Availability of preconfigured process cartridges in line with relevant best practices (ITIL ®) and ISO/ IEC 20000 regulations
- Specific functions that are in line with best practice regarding Incident Management (eg. definition of priorities based on some specific information: impact and urgency, routing of the Incident to an automatic solution group based on categorization information, etc.)
- Real-time visualization of process targets with graphic visualization of status (eg. RAG - Red Amber Green) and escalations managed automatically for better responsiveness
- Automation of Incident Management on the basis of external input (eg. events) or due to an event occuring internally on the itmCLOUD® platform (eg. automatic opening or update or closure of an Incident)
Main benefits resulting from the adoption of itmCLOUD®
- Reduction in Incident Management automation times.
- Reduction in work and therefore costs caused by business or IT staff Incidents
- Faster detection and management of Incidents and consequently, a reduction in poor service
- Better alignment between the activities of IT staff who work on the management of Incidents with business priorities
- Ability to better identify and exploit all possible ways to improve services, for example through integration with other processes such as Problem Management
- Helps to conform to regulatory (eg. ISO/IEC 20000 certification) or legal requirements, or internal ones regarding Incident Management