The ability to build different request management models rapidly and without compromise, the possibility to access these models in a flexible and truly intuitive way via a user portal as well as the ability to monitor and react to KPIs (thanks to the Objective Calculator) have all made itmCLOUD® a point of reference in its field.
Main features of itmCLOUD®
- Availability of preconfigured process cartridges in line with relevant best practices (ITIL ®) and ISO/ IEC 20000 regulations
- Request Configuration System which makes it possible to trigger specific workflows depending on the requests, build a specific interface for the Final User (FU) with request filter mecchanisms ( temporary or as user groups) and to set default values.
- Possibility to set up an extremely intuitive portal for users that can be easily, fully or partially, integrated with other portals (eg. company intranet)
- Real-time visualization of process targets with graphic visualization of status (ex. RAG - Red Amber Green) and escalations managed automatically for a better responsiveness
- Automation of Request Management on the basis of external input (eg. events) or due to an event occuring internally on the itmCLOUD®platform
- Possibility to re-configure the automation of processes of Request Fulfilment without compromises
Main benefits deriving from the adoption of itmCLOUD®
- Reduction in Request Fulfilment automation times.
- Possibility to provide business with simple and quick access when requesting IT services
- Reduction in bureaucracy (including effort) and in lead times in the management of requests (eg. authorizations)
- Better alignment between the activities of IT staff who work on the management of Requests with business priorities
- Ability to better identify and exploit all the possible ways to improve services, for example through integration with other processes such as Problem Management
- Helps to conform to internal requirements regarding Request Fulfilment