itmSUITE® provides full support to this activity and also assures an essential contribution to all automation areas that are strictly correlated, and in particular to Project Management . The process of Design Coordination includes both the design activities of services and the design of specific service requests (new or changed).In both cases, itmSUITE® is able to support the coordination action in the best way.
Main features of itmSUITE® useful in this area
- Management of all the aspects of the overall activity that applies to the process of design (ex. planning, costs, efforts, quality, issues and risks);
- Management of all the aspects of activity of design either as single request of a new service or as change to a service (ex. planning, costs, efforts, quality, issues and risks);
- Integration of the management of design activities with all the other management activities of lifecycle services;
- Support to the realization and documentation of outputs of service design (ex. modelling from Enterprise Architecture Management standpoint) and supported in particular by the CMS module;
- Easier monitoring of the progress of design processes and design activities.
Main advantages deriving from the use of itmSUITE®
- Availability of the results of service design (Service Design Package) with higher forecasting precision of times and costs;
- Higher accuracy in managing risks connected to design and, therefore, better quality (meeting expected requirements) in design outputs and consequently in the final results;
- Reduction in variations and related costs not only for design activities but, above all, for the successive stages of the service lifecycle;
- Increase in the efficiency and effectiveness of the activities of service design;
- Increase in customers and user satisfaction.