You might wonder how itmSUITE ® can stand out from the crowd in a market like Request Fulfilment (or request Management) that is packed with competitors and tools. The answer lies in the product's ability to build different request management models rapidly and without compromise, the possibility to access these models in a flexible and truly intuitive way via a user portal as well as its ability to monitor and react to KPIs. All these factors make itmSUITE ®extremely efficient and a point of reference in its field.
Main features of itmSUITE® useful in this area
- Possibility to configure the automation of processes of Request Fulfilment with state of the art solutions and in an extremely short time;
- Specific functions that are in line with best practice regarding Request Fulfilment ( routing of request to a support group based on categorization information, etc.);
- Organisation of very flexible access to requests with the possibility to set up an extremely intuitive portal for users that can be easily, fully or partially, integrated with other portals (eg. company intranet);
- Real-time visualization of process targets with graphic visualization of status (ex. RAG - Red Amber Green) and escalations managed automatically for a better responsiveness;
- Automation of Request Management on the basis of external input (eg. events) or due to an event occuring internally on the itmSUITE ® platform;
- Availability of preconfigured process cartridges in line with relevant best practice (ITIL®);
Main benefits deriving from the adoption of itmSUITE®
- Reduction in Request Fulfilment automation times;
- Possibility to provide business with simple and quick access when requesting IT services;
- Reduction in bureaucracy (including effort) and in lead times in the management of requests (eg. authorizations);
- Better alignment between the activities of IT staff who work on the management of Requests with business priorities;
- Ability to better identify and exploit all the possible ways to improve services, for example through integration with other processes such as Problem Management;
- Helps to conform to internal requirements regarding Request Fulfilment.