ItmSUITE® supports the adoption of the most successful best practices and standards in IT Service Management (ITILR, ISO/IEC 20000). It does so first of all by supporting the inter-linking practices (Management Control, Benefits Management, Financial Management, Risk Management, Organisational Governance,Resource Management) and then with its distinctive characteristics (Service Orientation and Roles Readiness,Business Rules Engine, Dashboard and Reporting Engine, Easy Integration, Codeless Customization) but also in a more specific way in the different action areas of IT Service Management ( in particular in the phases of the management of the service lifecycle and specific processes).
Look in greater detail at the characteristics and itmSUITER support available in the field of IT Service Management by selecting the area that you are interested in, in the figure.
Main benefits deriving from the adoption of itmSUITE®
- Efficient support for the introduction and maturation of best practice for Portfolio, Programme, Project Management and IT Service Management
- Complete functional cover in continual improvement
- Availability of pre-configured processes that will facilitate and speed up the start up phase.
- Extremely short time and low effort required in the start up phase
- Effective integration to client needs, without compromises.
- Reduction in number of tools to be managed and on long term integration maintenance (significant decrease in the Total Cost of Ownership)
- Autonomous and intuitive codeless configuration, (this means that you are independent of product specialists and as a result there is an increase in the speed of integration and a decrease in the Total Cost of Ownership)
- After-sale support offered by a team of qualified and certified personnel on IT Service Management best practices (e.g. ITIL )
- Flexible support service contracts
- Turn-key solutions available (training and consulting on best practices provided + software) to guarantee results within a pre-determined time period
- Availability of sustainable investment offers (e.g. software license rental or Software as a Service)