The aim of knowledge management is to enable the sharing of ideas, experiences and information so that the most pertinent and useful ones are available to the right people at the right time. The approach that itmSUITE ® uses to support this aim is based on the following:
- a search engine that catalogues all the information from documents through to messages and recordings (eg. the Incident or the Change) to discussions etc. This makes it possible to understand the context in which the information was generated;
- a system based on messages that is perfectly integrated with email systems and that is also able to provide contextual communications ( eg. a message integrated with an Incident or project activity that can be traced back to the message drawer but also during a consultation about a specific Incident or project activity);
- support for the management of discussion forums;
- an information broadcast motor that lets you manage very sophisticated publications in a simple way through the workflow;
- Integration with social networks and communication sharing systems, and external integrations.
Main characteristics of itmSUITE® useful in this area
- Management of contextual documentation ( generic deposit and specific contextual archiving in relation to an Incident or Change etc);
- Search engine for all the information ( documents and system records) with management of personalisable context searches;
- Internal contextual message system;
- Gestione forum contestuali;
- Management of contextual forums;
- Gestione processi di pubblicazione delle informazioni broadcast e visualizzazione come news a visibilità configurabile;
- Management of publication processes for information broadcast and visualisation such as news with configurable visibility.
Main benefits deriving from the adoption of itmSUITE®
- Data, information and knowledge for people who need it when they need it