Portfolio Management is one of the areas where investments and improvements in itmSUITE® have been concentrated with the aim of supporting the cycle of definition and the delivery of portfolio investments so that they becomes initiatives that can transform the business of an organisation.
Main features of itmSUITE® useful in this area
Nowadays, itmSUITE® mainly supports the management activities needed for the delivery of Portfolios, in particular:
- management control;
- benefits management;
- financial management;
- risk management;
- stakeholder management;
- organizational governance;
- resource management.
For further details, please refer to the support of Cross Practices section.
The evolution of itmSUITE® focuses primarily on the support for the portfolio definition cycle, in particular on the stages of identification, categorisation, definition of the priorities and the choices that the initiatives are part of.
Main benefits deriving from the adoption of itmSUITE®
- Optimization of the use of company resources with the aim of meeting strategic objectives
- Reduction of duplicated or overlapping initiatives
- More efficient and effective fulfilment of programs and/or projects that make up the portfolio
- More efficient use of resources
- Maximization and better-than-expected benefits deriving from portfolio
- Increased awareness of the aggregate risk related to the realization of portfolios