The management of IT Financial Management is one of the areas of greatest strenght of the product, allowing to manage costs (human resources through timesheet, expense reports but also any other type of purchase eg. HW, SW, Rentals) and revenues both in terms of project/service and in terms of single managed entity (eg. Change, Problem)
Main features of itmCLOUD®
- Financial management concerning the budget, final balance and forecast for projects, services and processes
- Possibility to freely define categories of cost
- Possibility to manage revenues (invoicing available)
- Management and visibility of costs and/or revenues per service and/or project
- Possibility to save "snapshots" of economic data (budgets, final balances and forecasts of services and/or projects) and to link them to control milestones that are synchronized for analysis and comparisons
- Integrated management module of final balance that enables allocation of efforts to services and projects with a clear procedure based on real data
- Management and visibility of costs even on single processes (eg. change, problem, etc.)
- Powerful and flexible reporting engine
- Possibility to define and monitor the patterns of costs and to configure automated notifications and actions (eg. reminder notice) when predefined threshold values are reached
Main benefits deriving from the adoption of itmCLOUD®
- It permits the estimate and control of iperating and investment costs of projects and services.
- It offers the possibility of total transparency of costs.
- It permits the management of revenyes and, in the final analysis, reveals the margins of the services and/or projects.
- Reduces the burden of managing the data entry
- Contribution to compliance with regulatory requirements (eg, ISO / IEC 20000), legal or of organization in the field of IT Financial Management.